Monday, April 4, 2011

The Reviews, They Roll In

So, let’s see…

Book is now officially launched, as far as the world is concerned. And I’m starting to see some reviews show up.

First, Word Nerd, who was kind enough to blurb the book in advance. The review is actually even better than the blurb, I think:

“This is what sci-fi should be; normal people operating in extraordinary circumstances, relying on what makes us human to prevail.”

And I got some kindly words from ZombieSlam.com.

“Overall, I would recommend this book for zombie enthusiasts and those who enjoy looking at a more heartfelt version of a normal zombie tale.”

Also over the weekend, I got a couple more people ask to read and review it.

Which means I also need to get back to work filling up my bookstore with more stuff to buy…

No comments:

Post a Comment