Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cheapness

Well, the Christmas fire sale is over, at least as far as Amazon is concerned (they raised some of my prices).
But!
There are still a few really great deals to be had.
To start with, “Blood Calling,” the first novel in the “Blood Calling Trilogy” – a story about vampires who eat people for all the right reasons - is only 99 cents:
Kindle
nook
Smashwords
Also 99 cents, the novella that ties into the story - and becomes a bigger part of the story in the second party of the trilogy – “Baby Teeth: A Blood Calling Novelette:”
Kindle
Both of these books tie into the brand-new (less than a week old!) novel “Misfits: A Blood Calling Novel,” which is only $2.99.
Kindle
nook
Smashwords
Unrelated to my vampires I’m dropping the price of my book “How to Find a Job” to 99 cents. Over 100 pages of job-getting ideas for a little less than a dollar:
Kindle
And finally, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that “Fairy Godmother-In-Law,” my modern fantasy story is not only my best seller, but also 99 cents:
Kindle
nook
Smashwords
Buy one! Buy them all! For less than the cost of a paperback, you can laugh, cry, and find work.

No comments:

Post a Comment